Do I Really Need Life Insurance?
The Value to You and Your Family
Life insurance is about providing for the people you care about most. It pays them a sum of money you choose and may help protect them from the financial impact of your death.
Do you know of a family member, friend, co-worker who passed away without a life insurance plan in place?
What was the effect on the immediate family?
Mutual of Omaha
For more than a century, Mutual of Omaha has been committed to listening to our customers and helping them through life’s transitions by providing an array of insurance products and other financial instruments.
Two Basic Types
Term -Coverage for a Specific Period of Time
Typically, proceeds from a Term Policy can be used to:
- Pay off the mortgage on your home
- Provide an emergency fund
- Help provide for a child’s education fund
- Pay off personal debts
Permanent – Cash Value Build Up
Typically, the proceeds from a Permanent Policy can be used for:
- Pay for final expenses
- Provide an ongoing income for your family
- Supplement retirement income
- Fund an estate or business continuation plan
My Permanent Recommendation? IUL
Indexed universal life insurance, or I-U-L,puts you in charge of a financially secure future with:
- Guarantees you’ll never get from the stock market
- And beneficial tax advantages
An indexed universal life product can be a very effective way to:
- Supplement your retirement income with policy loans and withdrawals that may be tax free
- And provide tax-free life insurance benefits to ensure your family or business goals are achieved